2013 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-10R ABS
The Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R ABS superbike combines anti-lock braking with the numerous technological benefits of the class leading ZX-10R. And it does it with rider-sensitive, race-bred attributes derived from competing and winning at the highest levels.
- NEW Öhlins-Kawasaki electronic steering damper reacts to current speed as well as rate of acceleration and deceleration to help provide the ideal amount of damping force across a wide range of riding scenarios
- Engine and chassis allow for linear power delivery
- Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC) continuously monitors wheel speed, throttle position, engine rpm and a host of other data to help ensure the optimal amount of traction
- Advanced Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-lock Braking System monitors a wide range of data, and allows optimum wheelspin while enhancing rider control
- Power Mode selector allows riders to select power level and power delivery
- Aluminum frame has ideal strength and rigidity
- Big Piston Fork (BPF) helps maintain composure under braking
- Horizontal back-link rear suspension helps deliver smooth suspension action
- Slipper-type back-torque limiting clutch helps corner entry handling
- Race-oriented instrumentation offers riders a wealth of information
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.