With its smooth power delivery, low seat height, and excellent value, the Ninja® 250 has all the vital elements to make it the perfect first sportbike. Powered by a compact liquid-cooled twin-cylinder engine, this Ninja sportbike pleases both ends of the experience spectrum — seasoned riders appreciate the Ninja’s extra highway passing power compared to other bikes in the 250 class, while beginners love the smooth torque delivery at lower speeds. With superior highway performance, aggressive supersport bodywork, and a price tag that packs serious value, the Ninja 250 is a perfect way to get started in a lifetime of motorcycling fun.
- 249cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine offers better highway passing power than competing models in the 250 class
- Low 30.5-inch seat height boosts new rider confidence
- Six-speed transmission offers wide selection of ratios to match varied riding conditions and its positive neutral finder makes it much easier to find neutral when stopped
- Genuine Ninja® styling matches the larger supersport models
- Petal-shaped disc brakes offer great sportbike looks and excellent braking performance
- 17-inch wheels allow use of modern sportbike tires
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.