- 2013 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-6R ABS
2013 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-6R ABS
The new 2013 Ninja® ZX™-6R marks the return of a middleweight sportbike legend, three numbers that strike fear into the heart of the competition: six...three...six. It is a tradition born of street cred and racetrack domination, a performance boost offered at the same price as the competition’s regular six hundreds, and it’s a machine that screams Performance Counts! The new ZX-6R ABS honors a dominating Kawasaki sportbike tradition – started ten years ago with the first 636, a revolutionary machine that blew-away the competition’s 600’s on the street and won races against factory 750’s on the track.
- Genuine Supersport performance and styling with an added dose of street potency
- New 636cc inline-four is supremely powerful on the racetrack and extremely flexible on the street
- New Selectable engine power modes
- New Three-mode KTRC traction control
- New Showa Separate Function Big Piston Fork (SFF-BP) offers light weight, easy adjustability and fantastic wheel control
- New Supersport-grade KIBS ABS provides maximum stopping performance, with added peace of mind
- New one-piece “monobloc” radial-mount Nissin front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking power and control
- New F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offers light clutch pull, strong clamping force and helps minimize wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- New sharp and aggressive bodywork and styling details clearly shout: “Performance Counts!”
- Revised lightweight twin-spar aluminum frame places the engine in the optimum position for superb handling and rider feedback and features a new steeper 23.5-degree rake angle that helps quicken steering response, enhance maneuverability and promote clear communication from the front tire
- New Steering stem seals produce less friction for easier steering inputs and noticeably improved handling at low speeds
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.