- 2013 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-10R
2013 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-10R
The 2013 Ninja® ZX™-10R superbike continues to astound passionate motorcyclists with its level of technology, reliability, and the intense feelings that envelope anyone throwing a leg over this potent literbike. It represents what can be achieved by the finest engineers when an appreciation of speed and design are applied to a motorcycle, without the desire to be anything other than the absolute best.
- NEW Öhlins-Kawasaki electronic steering damper reacts to current speed as well as rate of acceleration and deceleration to help provide the ideal amount of damping force across a wide range of riding scenarios
- Engine and chassis allow for linear power delivery
- Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC) continuously monitors wheel speed, throttle position, engine rpm and a host of other data to help ensure the optimal amount of traction
- Power Mode selector allows riders to select power level and power delivery
- Aluminum frame has ideal strength and rigidity
- Big Piston Fork (BPF) helps maintain composure under braking
- Horizontal back-link rear suspension helps deliver smooth suspension action
- Slipper-type back-torque limiting clutch helps corner entry handling
- Race-oriented instrumentation offers riders a wealth of information
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.