- 2013 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-14R
2013 Kawasaki NINJA® ZX™-14R
The massively more powerful, R-designated, Ninja® ZX™-14R made its debut last year as an almost entirely new motorcycle. It remains on-top for 2013, reigning as the undisputed king of the sportbike world. New optional ABS brakes complement its amazing comfort and usability on the street, and help increase its appeal to a wide range of riders. It has to be tough competing against a machine like the ZX-14R, year after year, and continuous refinements have kept it several steps ahead of the sportbike competition, all while filling enthusiasts’ face shields with wild, ear-to-ear grins.
- Massively powerful 1,441cc inline-four engine is the strongest motorcycle engine Kawasaki has ever produced and delivers the most power of any current production sportbike in the world
- KTRC traction-control system features three different modes for varying conditions and is controlled by a handy switch assembly on the left handlebar
- Slipper clutch assembly controls rear-wheel torque effects while braking and downshifting
- Exhaust system features tapered head pipes, a catalyzer and an efficient muffler assembly for low noise and emissions
- Aluminum monocoque frame is narrow, strong and rigid for impressive sport riding performance
- Aluminum swingarm assembly is longer than traditional designs and features strengthening gussets to cope with the engine’s substantial torque
- Supersport bodywork package builds upon the slick aesthetic image of the previous machine, includes a rear seat cowl and adds better air management to the mix for improved rider and passenger comfort
- All-new 10-spoke wheels are more than 3 pounds lighter in total than the previous machine’s units; this reduces unsprung weight, which aids handling and maneuverability
- New disc material and pads improve the 14R’s radial-mount braking system
- Revised suspension settings front and rear add wheel control and compliance to an already plush ride
- Higher overall finish quality than before, including hidden bodywork fasteners
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.