2013 Kawasaki CONCOURS® 14 ABS
Sport touring riders are among the most discerning of all motorcyclists, and the Concours® 14 supersport tourer's combination of technology, comfort and continent conquering performance meets the toughest demands of this selective crowd. It is powered by a muscular heart derived from the legendary Ninja® ZX™-14 sportbike. Comfortable ergonomics make it well-suited to long days in the saddle, while offering proper body positioning for sport riding. Its overall performance will entice riders to pull out the big maps and plan extraordinary sporting tours through the next county or country.
- Ninja ZX-14-based 1,352cc inline-four with variable valve timing provides smooth power across a wide rev range
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) reduces engine output when wheelspin is detected, helping the rear tire to regain grip
- Kawasaki Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT) links front and rear brakes and has two modes to suit different riding styles
- Aluminum monocoque frame is lightweight, narrow and rigid
- Tetra-Lever shaft drive offsets the lifting and squatting tendencies of shaft drive
- Fuel economy assistance mode prioritizes fuel savings, giving up to a 25 percent mileage boost
- Standard heated grips help provide comfort even in harsh conditions
- Convenient Kawasaki Intelligent Proximity Activation Starting System (KIPASS)
- Electrically adjustable windscreen has memory function and suits a variety of riders
- Includes a 36 month limited factory warranty that can be supplemented with up to an additional 36 months of Kawasaki’s Good Times™ Protection Plan. That’s a total of up to an amazing SIX YEARS of coverage!
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.