- 2013 Kawasaki VULCAN® 1700 NOMAD™
2013 Kawasaki VULCAN® 1700 NOMAD™
The traditionally styled Vulcan® 1700 Nomad™ fits right in with any classic bike, from one to eighty years old. However, just because it looks the part, doesn’t mean you have to settle for anything less than modern performance and reliability. For some it’s a full-blown touring bike, the large windshield, hard saddlebags, floorboards, backrest and standard cruise control help take the sting out of long days in the saddle. Strap a sleeping bag to the pillion, throw a leg over its low-slung seat and feel the Nomad’s powerful 1700cc V-twin effortlessly inhale the miles while you decompress and watch the world scrolling past. With its mix of the latest technology and luxurious two-tone paint adding to its classic style, it’s a one-two punch of thrill.
- Large optically correct windshield is height adjustable
- Lockable, color matched, top-opening hard saddlebags are capacious and easy to pack
- Deluxe passenger backrest with chrome bracket featuring ergonomic passenger grab handles for comfort
- Powerful 1,700cc V-twin
- Six-speed transmission for relaxed cruising
- Electronic cruise control maintains speed for more comfort on long trips and works with the electronic throttle valve system for precision
- Low 28.7-inch seat height enhances the comfortable riding position
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.