- 2013 Kawasaki KLX®140
2013 Kawasaki KLX®140
Regardless of a rider’s level of experience, the KLX™ 140 provides the perfect opportunity to show just how much a little can do. This compact, multi-talented dirt bike offers straightforward push-button starting, and a steady flow of power that will fit the needs of both young and old.
At A Glance…
- 144cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine is simple to operate and to maintain
- Close-ratio transmission makes optimum use of the engine’s power
- Progressive manual clutch offers young riders the chance to master clutch engagement and gear shifting
- Keyless electric starting via a starter button on the handlebar; an LED indicates when the power button is on to help prevent accidental battery drain
- Front 220mm petal disc and large-bore 27mm twin-piston caliper (same size as those on the KX450F/250F) for strong and easy-to-control braking
- Quiet muffler is equipped with a USFS-approved spark arrester, meaning the KLX140L can access designated public off-road riding areas
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.