If the standard KLX™ 140 with its 17” front and 14” rear wheels holds appeal for both young and old, the KLX140L incorporates all of its many features, yet packages them in a slightly beefier version, giving taller riders something to crow about. The 19” front and 16” rear wheels on the L-version are only part of the story, as its also equipped with a more performance-oriented , reservoir-type shock that the larger, more experienced rider will quickly appreciate.
At A Glance…
- 144cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine is simple to operate and to maintain
- Close-ratio transmission makes optimum use of the engine’s power
- Progressive manual clutch offers young riders the chance to master clutch engagement and gear shifting
- Rear shock with piggyback reservoir has fully adjustable preload, four-way compression damping and 22-way rebound damping
- Keyless electric starting via a starter button on the handlebar; an LED indicates when the power button is on to help prevent accidental battery drain
- Front 220mm petal disc and large-bore 27mm twin-piston caliper (same size as those on the KX450F/250F) for strong and easy-to-control braking
- Quiet muffler is equipped with a USFS-approved spark arrester, meaning the KLX140L can access designated public off-road riding areas
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.