As motocross racers begin to transition from the mini categories into full-sized competition, the KX™100 provides the ride that will both enhance and simplify this often-times difficult move. Engineered to help adolescent riders as they see both their skills and their physical presence changing, the KX100 lets them focus all of their attention on refining their own capabilities, not the constant need to manhandle an excessively large and powerful 250.
At A Glance…
- 99cc two-stroke engine is liquid cooled to help assure even running temperatures, consistent power output and greater reliability
- Kawasaki Integrated Power-valve System varies exhaust port height, helping to produce a broad powerband with more low-end torque while retaining excellent top-end power
- Six-speed transmission offers positive shifting action and rugged durability; hard chrome-finished shift forks resist wear and seizure
- Clutch uses 119mm-diameter plates for good feel and durability
- Swingarm uses large cross-section beams for more rigidity
- Uni-Trak® rear suspension features a shock with adjustable compression, rebound damping and spring preload, while the 36mm inverted cartridge fork has 18-way adjustable compression damping
- Industry-leading amateur racer support through Team Green™
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.