When the time comes for every budding motocross racer to decide that being a winner is why he or she races, then the next step is obvious. Throwing a leg over the KX™ 85 not only carries Kawasaki’s motocross heritage with it, but speaks volumes about how serious the racer is about taking the checkered flag.
At A Glance…
- Liquid-cooled, two-stroke, 84cc engine features a lightweight Electrofusion-coated cylinder that improves heat transfer while resisting abrasion and seizure
- Kawasaki Integrated Power-valve System varies exhaust port height for increased horsepower and produces a powerband with more low-end torque and mid-range, while retaining excellent top-end power
- Uni-Trak® rear suspension is fully adjustable for compression and rebound damping and spring preload
- Rigid 36mm inverted cartridge forks are 18-way adjustable and provide better steering response and control
- 28mm Keihin PWK carburetor is tuned for ideal fuel atomization, providing quicker throttle response and a smoother power delivery
- Six-speed transmission has chrome-finished shift fork ends to resist wear and seizing while bushings on the second, third and fourth gears on the output shaft increase durability
- Industry-leading amateur racer support through Team Green™
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.