- 2013 Kawasaki KX™65
2013 Kawasaki KX™65
When kids watch their favorite pro motocross rider tear around the nation’s tracks, they often dream of doing so themselves. Kawasaki’s compact KX™65, with its powerful two-stroke engine, lightweight chassis, disc brakes and long travel suspension provides just the ammunition to help them make the grade as a young racer getting a first taste of competitive riding.
At A Glance…
- 64cc two-stroke engine with digital ignition offers ideal timing for better throttle response throughout the rev range
- An electrofusion-coated cylinder with advanced exhaust and transfer ports for increased power and performance at higher rpm
- Six-speed transmission offers positive action and rugged durability; hard chrome-finished shift fork ends resist wear
- High-tensile steel frame offers exceptional torsional rigidity for excellent handling with a reinforced down tube for increased strength and durability
- Uni-Trak® rear suspension offers progressively increasing spring and damping strength as the suspension compresses for a more controlled ride
- Front and rear disc brakes are light, powerful and resist fading
- Industry-leading amateur racing support through Team Green™
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.