- Side x Sides
- 2013 Kawasaki TERYX4™ 750 4X4 EPS CAMO
2013 Kawasaki TERYX4™ 750 4X4 EPS CAMO
There are several choices in the four-seat camo side x side market, but none of them offer the strength of Kawasaki engineering coupled with the fun of a Teryx®, plus the convenience of electric power steering and the stealth of genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage. None, except the off-road rated Kawasaki Teryx4™ 750 4x4 EPS Camo! Its strong frame, torquey V-twin engine, and electric power steering make this durable Side x Side exceptionally fun and easy to drive, while additional camouflage on the door panels and wheels help maximize its outdoor style!
- Kawasaki engineering and construction that is visibly strong, with high-quality welds and a premium look that can only be found on Teryx side x sides
- Genuine Realtree® APG™ HD® camouflage on the tough bodywork, door panels and wheels helps this durable Side x Side disappear into the great outdoors
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) system offers low-effort steering and extra damping
- Strong bodywork package offers good looks and extreme durability for the long haul, with scratch-resistant material used throughout, including the camouflaged doors
- Roomy seating for four adults means twice the personal payload and twice the fun.
- Perfectly balanced digital fuel injected 90o 749cc V-twin offers strong, usable power in the low and mid-range, exactly where a four-seat Side x Side needs it most
- Super-strong double-X frame design offers rigidity and durability for the Teryx4’s extra weight and higher carrying capacity
- Sport-focused suspension offers an ideal compromise between sporty control and plush ride comfort
- Roomy interior lets the driver and three passengers stretch out, while ample cargo space means you can take along plenty of supplies and gear
- Relatively short wheelbase allows a tight 16.7-foot turning radius (handy for close-quarters maneuvering) and the ability to climb over obstacles that would ground longer and lower vehicles
- Superb off-road ability, including high-grade Maxxis Bighorn 26-inch tires on 12-inch rims, 10.8 inches of ground clearance, a 17-degree break-over angle, and 23.6-inch water fording depth
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) and a centrifugal clutch offer sporty performance and the slow-speed throttle precision needed in tricky or slow-speed conditions
- Electronic three-mode transfer case is controlled by a handy cockpit switch and allows instantaneous changes from 2WD to 4WD and 4WD with differential lock for maximum traction situations
- Dual 200mm front discs and a sealed multi-plate rear brake system help provide stopping power
- Convenience features include standard body colored doors, auto-style parking brake, roomy cargo area, full instrumentation, passenger hand-holds, over fenders for mud protection, easy-opening front hood for maintenance and much more
- Multi-function instrumentation offers the driver a host of important information, including speed, hour meter, fuel level and much more
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.