2013 Kawasaki TERYX® 750 FI 4X4
The Kawasaki Teryx™ 750 FI 4x4 side x side is the perfect companion for work and play. Impressive power and torque help to ensure the Teryx is ready for hard work on the job and hard play on the trail. Drivers will appreciate its wide range of capabilities and the crisp throttle response from the digital fuel injected (DFI®) V-twin as they blast down the trail. This fun and reliable Teryx proves to be one satisfying ride.
At a glance...
- Liquid-cooled, 749cc SOHC, four-valve, 90-degree V-twin engine provides excellent power with a distinctive V-twin sound
- Mid-ship engine placement provides optimum front/rear balance
- Digital fuel injection enhances throttle response, automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation, and permits easy engine starting
- Continuously Variable Transmission features high and low ranges, a reverse gear, very direct feel from the engine, and instantaneous acceleration – ideal characteristics for sport riding
- Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits the rider to distribute torque equally to left and right front wheels for maximum traction via a hand lever located between the seats
- Wide track chassis design helps enhance vehicle stability and provides plenty of shoulder and legroom to comfortably accommodate two adults
- Suspension designed to operate over varying terrain features a narrow frame to maximize the length of the front and rear lower A-arms, contributing to excellent handling traits
- Dual front 200mm disc brakes gripped by 27mm twin-piston calipers and Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum stopping power in all conditions
- Large 26-inch Maxxis tires were specially developed for the Teryx to maximize forward traction while promoting optimum handling characteristics
- Battery and electric parts are located high in the chassis, out of the way of water and mud
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.