The Kawasaki Mule™ 4000 is ready to work. As the foundation of Kawasaki’s full-sized 4000 series utility line, it offers all the hardware and technology you need to tackle really big jobs, including a heavy-duty chassis and a powerful industrial grade four-stroke V-twin engine with digital fuel injection. The Mule 4000 also offers serious towing capacity, a fully automatic transmission, locking rear differential and a tilting cargo bed.
At a glance…
- New strong tubular steel front brush guard improves durability and helps protect the nose from trail debris and minor impacts
- New easy to read digital fuel gauge and hour meter
- New dash-mounted horn button eliminates unintended honking
- New sport-style steering wheel is covered in softer material and 33% thicker than last year’s model for enhanced comfort
- New 2” hitch receiver hitch allows towing of up to 1,200 lbs
- Digital fuel injected four-stroke V-twin engine
- Modern styling and low operating costs
- User friendly dashboard and controls
- Extremely strong large-diameter steel Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5 requirements for wheeled tractors, and also meets FMVSS 216 roof crush resistance requirement
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.