The Mule™ 4010 4x4 side x side utility vehicle features a sure-footed four-wheel drive system and is loaded with great features to help you arrive and get things done on the toughest job sites. Besides its convenient selectable four-wheel drive system, it also features a heavy-duty full-sized chassis, reliable digital fuel injection, electric power steering (EPS), fully automatic transmission, locking rear differential and a tilting cargo bed.
At a glance…
- Selectable four-wheel drive
- New strong tubular steel front brush guard improves durability and helps protect the nose from trail debris and minor impacts
- New easy to read digital fuel gauge and hour meter
- New dash-mounted horn button eliminates unintended honking
- New sport-style steering wheel is covered in softer material and 33% thicker than last year’s model for enhanced comfort
- New 2” hitch receiver hitch allows towing of up to 1,200 lbs
- Powerful and torquey digital fuel injected V-twin engine
- Modern styling and low operating costs
- User friendly dashboard and controls
- Electric power steering system (EPS)
- Extremely strong large-diameter steel Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5 requirements for wheeled tractors, and also meets FMVSS 216 roof crush resistance requirement
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.