- Side x Sides
- 2013 Kawasaki MULE™ 610 4X4 XC
2013 Kawasaki MULE™ 610 4X4 XC
The Mule 610 4x4 XC utility vehicle features a dirt-worthy design, and can easily transport two people seeking to go farther afield than the average job site. And with an XC designation revealing its off-road motives, the Mule 610 4x4 XC is loaded with great features and rugged off-road styling designed to hold up better to the rigors of back-country driving.
At A Glance
- Extra-large 26-inch Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 radial tires mounted on 12-inch wheels offer substantial off-road capability
- Despite its 1.3-inch wider track than standard model, the Mule 610 4x4 XC still fits in a full-size pickup.
- Large tires offer extra ground clearance – now 8.1 inches – for excellent rough-terrain capabilities
- Standard skid plates for the front differential, engine and rear diff add protection and greatly reduce the chances of getting hung up on obstacles
- All-weather seat cover provides a secure perch for the driver and passenger
- Sporty graphics give the Mule 610 4x4 XC a bold look to match its mission
- A sport steering wheel from the Teryx side x side enhances control and appearance
- Long front and rear suspension arms provide superb off-road performance
- Optimum brake pedal ratio, strong master-cylinder mount and high-performance brake shoes provide substantial braking performance
- and scratch-resistant special black-texture paint in the cargo bed enhances the Mule 610 4x4 XC’s looks and durability
- Tailgate has a simple release for easy opening and closing
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.