2013 Kawasaki MULE™ 4010 TRANS4X4®
Jobs change, one day you might need to haul materials around, and the next may find you transporting crew members to a remote job site. The Mule™ 4010 Trans4x4® utility vehicle is the perfect solution. As a tough two-seater, the Mule 4010 Trans4x4 can haul a serious amount of lumber, tools, or hay around the farm or construction site. But if job requirements suddenly change, it easily transforms into a four passenger transport in just a few quick steps, making it one of the most versatile vehicles in its class. No extra parts to remove, no extra tools required.
At a glance…
- Easily transformable design allows seating for two or four passengers
- Easily selectable four-wheel drive
- Optional SE two-tone paint for maximum style
- New strong tubular steel front brush guard improves durability and helps protect the nose from trail debris and minor impacts
- New easy to read digital fuel gauge and hour meter
- New dash-mounted horn button eliminates unintended honking
- New sport-style steering wheel is covered in softer material and 33% thicker than last year’s model for enhanced comfort
- New 2” hitch receiver hitch allows towing of up to 1,200 lbs.
- Digital fuel injected V-twin power
- Fully automatic transmission with selectable two
- or four-wheel drive
- Electric power steering system (EPS)
- Modern styling and low operating costs
- Extremely strong large-diameter steel Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5 requirements for wheeled tractors, and also meets FMVSS 216 roof crush resistance requirement
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.